The responsible party or data controller within the meaning of data protection law, especially the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Pro Steel Solutions B.V.
4231 BE Meerkerk / the Netherlands
Registered office of the company: Meerkerk
Managing Director: Jens Köhler
Am Wehrhahn 17
40211 Düsseldorf / Germany
Phone: +49 211 35587788
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer:
- Obtain access to your personal data stored with us and information about the processing of such data
- Have incorrect personal data corrected
- Have your data stored with us deleted
- Restrict the processing of your personal data if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Object to the processing of your personal data with us
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the processing of your data or have concluded a contract with us
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact your competent supervisory authority at any time to lodge a complaint. The question of who your competent supervisory authority is depends on the federal state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) and their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
We will process your personal data only for the purposes specified in this data privacy statement. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those described here. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- processing is required for the performance of a contract with you,
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest, which is worthy of protection, in not disclosing your data.
Deleting or blocking personal data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data minimisation. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or in accordance with the various retention periods provided for by law. If the purpose no longer exists or if these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be blocked or erased as a matter of routine and in accordance with statutory requirements.
General information collected when you visit our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. None of this information allows any conclusions to be drawn about you as an individual.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from web pages and is generated when using the Internet. The information is processed in particular for:
- establishing a trouble-free connection to the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- assessing system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in collecting data for the aforementioned purposes. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you as an individual. The only recipients of the data are the data controller and any contract processors.
We may statistically evaluate anonymous information of this kind in order to optimise our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to amend this Data Privacy Statement so that it always complies with current legal requirements, or to incorporate changes to our existing services or any new services. The new Data Privacy Statement then applies the next time you visit our website.
The Data Privacy Statement was created using the activeMind AG data privacy statement generator.